Plan Your Visit
THE 48TH ANNUAL APPALACHIAN FESTIVAL
Mother's Day weekend 2017
Coney Island, Cincinnati, Ohio • Mother's Day Weekend • Rain or Shine
- Friday May 12th: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday May 13th: 10am - 9pm
- Sunday May 14th: 10am - 6pm
What's happening at the festival?
Craft Exhibts and Demonstrations - Details forthcoming.
How much do tickets cost?
- General Admission (ages 13 to 55): $10.00
- Senior Citizens (age 55+): $5.00
- Children (ages 2 to 12): $2.00
- Children (under 2): FREE
This year we will be running a Frugal Friday promotional admission. See below for Friday only:
General Admission (ages 13 to 55): $5.00
Senior Citizens (age 55+): $2.00
Children (ages 2 to 12): $1.00
Children (under 2): FREE
Coney Island classic rides are available for $7.00 per person in addition to festival admission and are open 12pm - 8pm Saturday & 12pm - 6pm Sunday
How much does parking cost?
Parking is provided by Coney Island separately from the festival for $6.00 per vehicle