Plan Your Visit
THE 51st ANNUAL APPALACHIAN FESTIVAL
Mother's Day weekend 2022
Coney Island, Cincinnati, Ohio • Mother's Day Weekend • Rain or Shine
- Saturday May 7th: 10am - 9pm
- Sunday May 8th: 10am - 6pm
Check out TRAVELMAG, our festival was Featured in 2019 for our 50th Anniversary!
THE BEST FESTIVALS AND FAIRS IN OHIO
BY PAUL JOSEPH | PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 28, 2019
What's happening at the festival?
Pioneer Village / Living History Area
How much do tickets cost?
We are accepting Credit Cards!
- General Admission (ages 12 to 55): $12.00
- Senior Citizens (age 55+): $6.00
- Children (ages 6 to 11): $3.00
- Children (5 and under): FREE
How much does parking cost?
FAQ: Are dogs permitted on Coney Island grounds?
Dogs are not permitted at the Appalachian Festival unless the dog is a service animal. (papers are required)