Exhibitors & Demonstrators
Calling all Vendors
Do you or someone you know have a unique handmade product made in the Appalachia's? Are you spinning your wheels trying to get traction in the heavily saturated online market?
Jumpstart your summer with one of Cincinnati's first outdoor festivals of the season and be a part of one of the area's finest outdoor Mother's Day shopping experiences.
Continuing the tradition at Coney Island, we have opened our 2024 Vendor Applications...
You can download the application below.
Reserve your spot! The deadline is May 1, 2024
**We have extended our deadline and nixed the LATE FEES!**
Crafters hailing far and wide come to Coney Island featuring the finest mountain handicrafts, artwork and things you can't live without. So why not come and be a part of this amazing Appalachian Market and Mother's Day tradition! Be sure to share this post with your family and friends because this is one tradition that you can carry on and pass down to for generations to come. Help keep this tradition alive and be apart of Cincinnati history!
Crafters will display goods, such as hand-made quilts and clothing, furniture, pottery, metal sculptures, dried flower arrangements, hand-crafted jewelry, children's toys, leather goods, stained glass, musical instruments, baskets, handmade dolls, and more. A talented collection of fiber arts specialists in weaving, drop spinning, braiding, and loom work will also be on hand-making and selling their masterpieces.
Interested in being a Food Vendor?
Our 2024 Application will be up soon or contact us at email@example.com
The 53rd Appalachian Festival
Mother’s Day Weekend 2024!
May 11th & 12th!
The Appalachian Community Development Association, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote the educational, cultural, and social well-being of the Appalachian population of Greater Cincinnati, has sponsored the Appalachian Festival since 1974. The Appalachian Festival began in 1970 as a project of The Junior League of Cincinnati, and all profits go toward our grant program. The Purpose of the Appalachian Festival is to:
• Foster among Appalachian migrants in the Greater Cincinnati Area, a sense of pride in their heritage.
• Educate the public about Appalachian Culture.
• Provide a marketplace for traditional hand-made Appalachian Crafts.
• Celebrate traditional Appalachian Music, Dance, Stories, Cooking, and other cultural treasures.
The Festival is this weekend...SET-UP DAY:
Friday, May 10, 2024,
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Be sure to arrange to be there no earlier than 9:00 am on Friday, and we will be open to check-in until 5:00 pm.
Check-in has moved back to the South West Gate! - so we have rearranged our event to go back to our old layout for check-in!
Want to be a Community Sponsor?
- For all past and new corporate vendors, we are looking for community partners this year.
- Our vision is to make the experience more authentic for our guests. We would love to partner with you to keep Appalachian Projects and Education alive. Download the pdf and you can see how you can get a table at our event along with helping the Appalachian Communities.If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for helping us keep the Appalachian Traditions Alive!